Ready to learn more?
Avoiding False Declines
- Learn why false declines happen and their impact on revenue.
- Discover how to reshape your thinking about risk indicators, and
- Practical steps you can take to reduce your false decline.
Download the Recording
eCommerce merchants are very aware of the impact of chargebacks on their bottom line. However, the cost of false declines—incorrectly declining good customers on fraud suspicion—is usually underestimated. Even though false declines are hard to measure, they can have a tangible impact on your business.
In this webinar, Fraud Expert Shoshanah Posner gives advice on how to approve more good eCommerce orders and answers questions.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why false declines happen and their impact on revenue
- How to reshape your thinking about risk indicators
- Practical steps you can take to reduce your false declines
As employee number 3 at NoFraud, Shoshanah built and now oversees NoFraud’s global Go-To-Market (GTM) initiatives. She is prominently focused on combining the company’s innovation-driven culture and emphasis on the inner details of excellent fraud protection that go beyond what traditional technology predicts. She has overseen NoFraud’s growth into a company that partners with some of the world’s most recognizable retail brands, including the largest eCommerce merchants.