Ready to learn more?
Updated January 11, 2022
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Personal Information We Obtain
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
- Information We Share
- Data Transfers
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Retention of Personal Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to Third-Party Services and Features
- How to Contact Us
Personal Information We Obtain
The personal information we may obtain includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, telephone number and postal and email address;
- Professional information, such as your job title, company name, industry, and professional and employment background;
- Account information, such as login information, account preferences and other account details;
- Device information, as described in the Automated Data Collection section below;
- Job application information, such as your resume and any additional application information provided to us (for example, employment history and education); and
- Any other information you submit through our website, such as through forms, surveys, registration pages, emails, calls, comments and other features on the website.
We may collect this information when you use our website, apply for jobs with NoFraud, or otherwise interact with us (for example, call or email us, or attend our trade shows or other events). In some cases, we also may obtain your personal information from other parties, such as through referrals, from your employer, our providers of recruiting services, or from our affiliates, vendors, and other third parties with whom we work. We also may obtain other personal information about you in ways that we describe at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Automated Data Collection
When you use our website or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as through cookies, web server logs, web beacons (including pixels and tags), device fingerprinting, and other technologies. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it; (2) track, understand and analyze how you use and interact with our website; (3) personalize your experience with our website; (4) measure the usability of our website and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our websites and help ensure they are working properly.
We may use these automated technologies through our website to collect information about your device, browsing actions, usage patterns and location. Through these automated means, we obtain:
- Device and Browser Information: Such as your device IP address, general location information, unique device identifiers, device type and model, device characteristics and settings, browser and other app information (e.g., browser type, settings and characteristics), operating system information (e.g., type and version), hardware-based identifiers (e.g., MAC address), network connection type, error information, language and country preferences, referring or exit URLs, and other device and application details.
- Information about your interactions with our Services: Such as pages visited, links clicked, features used, dates and times of access, session information, and other information about your use of our Services.
Through these automated technologies, we may track information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites and apps, such as our Customers’ Platforms. Your browser may tell you how to be notified about certain types of automated collection technologies and how to restrict or disable them. Please note, however, that without these technologies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our products or services. For mobile devices, you may be able to manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We use the information we obtain for our legitimate interests in providing our products and services, maintaining our business, and for security and safety purposes, including to:
- Provide products and services;
- Manage our relationships with you and our Customers;
- Provide, onboard and manage your account;
- Verify your identity;
- Communicate with you and provide technical and customer support;
- Personalize your experience on our services;
- Advertise and market our products and services and provide you with offers and other communications about products and services of NoFraud and others;
- Administer participation in surveys, sweepstakes, promotions or other programs;
- Manage career opportunities with us, including for recruitment purposes, candidate screening and evaluation, and employee onboarding;
- Compile, anonymize or aggregate personal information for our business purposes;
- Perform analytics and market, trend or statistical research and analysis (including developing, deriving and compiling market research, data sets, insights, trends, benchmarks, algorithms, models and other analyses or information);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our website, products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our website, products and services, prevent misuse, and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Prevent or detect fraud and other criminal activities, claims, and other liabilities;
- Exercise our rights and remedies and defend against legal claims; and
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or with your consent, if required under applicable law.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party analytics services on our website, such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and LinkedIn Analytics. The providers of these analytics services use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to help us analyze your use of our website. The information collected through these means may be disclosed to or collected directly by these analytics services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
To learn how to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices, www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, or http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. In the EU, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/ (or www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ in the UK). In addition, your Facebook account settings may allow you to adjust the ads you see while on Facebook and the information Facebook can use to show you ads on Facebook.
Information We Share
We may share personal information, as set forth below:
- Our Customers: If your employer is our Customer, we may share your personal information with your colleagues and employer in connection with establishing, maintaining and managing our relationship with your employer and for verification purposes.
- Service Providers: We share personal information with vendors and other entities to perform services for us on our behalf, such as consultants, auditors, attorneys and providers of information and communication technology, advertising and marketing, data enrichment, information verification, analytics, security, payment processing and billing, customer service, customer relationship management services, and others.
- Social Networks: We may share your personal information with social media platforms if you use those services to connect with us through the features on our website. Where required under applicable law, we will ask for you consent to do so.
- Business Transfers: We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
- Others: We may disclose personal information (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss, or to protect the safety, property or rights of NoFraud or any third party; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity or security issues, or (6) otherwise with your consent or as directed by your representative.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or use.
Retention of Personal Information
Your Rights and Choices
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may (1) request access to certain personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend or erase your personal information; (3) restrict or object to the processing of your personal information; or (4) exercise your right to data portability. To exercise these rights, update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us, or submit a request, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, and we will apply your preferences going forward as appropriate. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent prior to such withdrawal. You may have the right to file a complaint with a government regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
We send you promotional emails regarding our products and services. You can unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our relevant emails.
If we are required by law or the contract we have with you to collect personal information, and you choose not to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
Links to Third-Party Services and Features
For your convenience and information, our website may provide links to other online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by NoFraud, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
How to Contact Us