Ready to learn more?
Can FREE be Too Expensive?
Know when to upgrade from your FREE Shopify fraud prevention solution
Every online business needs some form of fraud prevention. Card-not present fraud has increased dramatically in recent years with 54% of consumers claiming fraudulent or suspicious encounters online (Chuprina, 2021).
Often, an eCommerce business will be satisfied with minimal to no fraud protection at all until they are hit with a costly string of fraud. And unfortunately, most of the time, when the fraud is discovered it is far too late to avoid financial losses.
Much like an unlocked car or an open window, insufficient fraud protection will eventually be found and exploited. In this eBook indicators of the efficacy of Shopify’s free fraud analysis tool will be explored and explained, so you can decide when it’s time for an upgrade.
Things You’ll Learn
- How free fraud tools work
- Why you need to be cautious of fraudulent orders
- When the right time to upgrade from your free solution to a full-service fraud prevention solution
- NoFraud compared to Shopify
- How to go about upgrading your free solution