In the episode Protect Your Shopify Brand From The Dark Web And Sophisticated Fraud Attacks, listen as Shoshanah Posner, NoFraud’s Director of Business Development, joins the eCommerce Fastlane podcast to discuss the fraud trends impacting eCommerce.
In this podcast, you will learn:
– What you need to know about the fraudster landscape, as it relates to data breaches, stolen card data, and synthetic identities.
– What the Dark Web is and what are people doing there
– More about reshipper fraud, triangulation fraud, mule fraud, and how you can protect yourself
Shoshanah also covers how using NoFraud fraud protection for Shopify can provide greater protection than Shopify’s Fraud Filter alone and:
- Reduce the rate of false positives by passing orders flagged as high risk that are actually safe to ship
- Rely on NoFraud’s highly accurate algorithms to approve more medium risk good orders that would typically go to manual review
- Identify and Fail fraudulent orders that often receive a Pass.
The podcast can be found here. Enjoy!